Wednesday, October 15, 2008 // 2:11 AM
I just remembered!! update blog XDD
oh ya my fiction ! now its already chapter 14 XP
www.winglin.net/fanfic/JaeYin
XD
COMMENTS PLEASE~!

OH! this was taken few weeks ago. XD
i went to pavilion with my brother & mom.
he just came back from Japan that day.
It's already been 2 years .
so we want him to take a look at Pavilion
&
I SAW THIS!! A DBSK CANDY BOX!
!!!! xD
RM7 for one -___- EXPENSIVE?!
oh! and this is the sheaf that the DBSK candy was placed xPPhahas.
OH ! and this above here was in the candy shop too xPi wonder who rides it. XD
THE SIMSONS!! XD its was in speedy xP
i toke a picture of something i saw! xDD
TVXQ BOOK!! xPPi saw this in Kinokoniya The KLCC Bookstore? xDD
i wanted to buy ..
but its like RM60?!
or isit RM36?
i forgot .. @_@
anyway!!
I WANT !
SOBS

