Monday, November 10, 2008 // 2:29 AM
oh btw people.
readers! to my fan fic that is.
i already updated the chapter :D
enjoy enjoy~
COMMENTS ya~
(:
hehe!
CHAPTER 1 - 32
TITLE : The story stares here...
AUTHOR : JAE YIN ME XDD
TITLE : The story stares here...
AUTHOR : JAE YIN ME XDD
- Chapter 1: The Day We Met
- Chapter 2: OMG? you're transfering?
- Chapter 3: Dreaming Of you
- Chapter 4: MY COOKING KILLED YOU?
- Chapter 5: O_O School Singing competition??
- Chapter 6: You're Sweet Voice
- Chapter 7: I accepted her..
- Chapter 8: Staying Away From You...
- Chapter 9: Memories Of The Day
- Chapter 10: Should I Go?
- Chapter 11: WHAT!!???
- Chapter 12: Inside the cab
- Chapter 13: SHOOPPIINNGG SPRING!
- Chapter 14: preparing for the
- Chapter 15: In Jae Joong's Messy house
- Chapter 16: THE BIG "CHANGE"
- Chapter 17: The RESULTS!
- Chapter 18: OMFG!
- Chapter 19: BABO JAE JOONG
- Chapter 20: OMG! Kichan!
- Chapter 21: You're The One I Wanna Be With...
- Chapter 22: Hurry up and finish the sentense!!! .
- Chapter 23: Jae Joong : " I..... "
- Chapter 24: Knee surgery @_@
- Chapter 25: SHE IS?!
- Chapter 26: Life and Death.
- Chapter 27: You and Me
- Chapter 28: What we call "love"?
- Chapter 29: Feelings we cant express
- Chapter 30: Author's Note
- Chapter 31: H.O.T!! H.O.T!!
- Chapter 32: Undiscrible Feelings

