Friday, January 16, 2009 // 8:41 AM
I know..
havent been updating any fictions or blog:X
sorry lor...
:X
Happy CNY :33
Weee tomorrow getting contact lens! RAWR! I DONT HAVE TO WEAR SPECS AND BECOME A NERD! :33
HA!
Yor. Lots of homework to do.
I'm going crazy.
Miceoseo!!!
Yahh, Colly =.=
wth is wrong with liking JJ? =.=
man. Dont go crazy just because you like him. nothing's wrong. It's not like everyone's gonna kill you =.=
well, Im stuck at home doing nothing.
So bored.
School's kindda fun. but then..
Mann,
Sumin gotta crusshiie :33
haha , Im so happy for her :33
I wonder if she is together with the crushie.. xD
ahha. well, so bored.
I miss MERRRINNNDAAA ORANGE :333
hehe! :333
ohh ohh TVXQ's Hahaha Samsung CF in Acapella version!
Kiuto~ :33
SOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOREDDD!!
its gonna reach 1 in the midnight.
ahh, so bored.
nothing to do.
SHOOOT!!
Korean exam coming =.=
i didn't STUDY!
yor.. after exam change teacher.
I DONT WANTTTTT!!!
I want Seong Saeng Nim :>>
Pogoshippoyo Seong Saeng NIM!
xD hahah
after exam his going back Korea for few days (weeks?)
man, He really puts his daughter at first more than his wife :X hahaha!!
Im not saying his bad!
He really told us himself man..
xD hahahah.

