<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5149288017800295593?origin\x3dhttp://myemptypromise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chat links




breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller

NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again


Thursday, April 2, 2009 // 4:15 AM

bad day.

aiks.
today, during maths lesson. My classmates was doing some survey. It was about wheather they dare to look for a coin. the coin is placed in a bucket, there are 4 buckets, one with chicken heart&lungs WITH BLOOD (colouring) , other with chicken skin (FEATHER), one with worms. Each person has to put their hand into one of the bucket to look for a coin.

The male students chose the CHICKEN HEART AND LUNGS one. and. when they took their hand out of the bucket. AND COVERED WITH BLOOD (COLOURING) I wasn't scared to do it. But everytime i see the "blood" I couldn't help myself. I felt like vomit-ing. it was HORRIBLE. I was STUBBORN -.- to stay and look at it. And I suddenly cried. I didn't know i was to terrifield by BLOOD.

A fren of mine was talking to me. I felt so uncomfortable. I cried and ran to the girls' washroom. I was inside the toilet alone. I sitting there, crying. My hands were numb. I was shaking. I couldn't feel a thing. Until my sister came into the toilet along with the maths teacher & my friends. They were so worried about me.

The teacher kept asking me to open the door. I didnt want to. I didn't want to make them worry.I stay inside the toilet for half an hour i think. I finally let one of my fren in. She tried to calm me down. I was trying MY BEST TO DO IT TOO. I was sweating. The image of the "blood"
kept popping outta my head. Suddenly, another teacher came in the toilet. She hugged me and asked me wat happened. Me and my friend told her everything.

We talked a little, and my maths teacher came by saying "Kwaen chana? "
He put his hand on my back and asked me to close my eyes and asked me to take deep breathes and let it out slowly.

After all that, i was okay. And went eating lunch together.




I really wanna thank the teachers and my friend.
감사해.
감사해 친구.
감사해 선생.
청말 감사해.