Friday, April 24, 2009 // 3:13 AM
Today's PostToday was not bad. Physics then BM.
Keep bullying Teacher Kai Yuan for the
Kawaii Pose xD hahaha.
then art&design was nice xD the teacher william -.- eek. CONTACT LENS!! T.T BROWN COLOR!!!!Then tutorial with Teacher Yvonne.
Me & Annie continued with our art. Annie left the classroom at 4.20 to the bathroom. At 4.30 I stopped, then
teacher asked "eh, where is annie ah? Wash hand wash so long one ah?" Then I cleaned up the table. After that
i went to the comp lab and SAW THAT HAMSTER ANNIE , CHERYL & TWIN . I went over .
"U damn good hor. Dont need clean the table one hor.." I said as I hit her hand -.-
"Oh! Forgot adi. Sorry" Annie laughed.
Teacher Kai Yuan was beside her they were playing with the Alice program which I have no idea what that is.
Then I stayyed there watch them play and edit things. And Then I thought of tying Annie's Hair. Then Teacher Kai Yuan & Cheryl campok tangan. Tie 3 pony tails ! LOL XD SOOO FUNNY. Then we took it off whispered"eh attack teacher kai yuan." Then we attacked teacher KAI YUAN! XD ahahha. So, We took pictures too!
BACK
LOL. Aiyor. Cover the face
TA-DAH!!!xD ahhaha.
Then he took me & Cheryl's RUBBER BAND AWAY!! -.- YERR. We keep begging for him to give it back until end of the day!! Until Maya helped out xD and we got our rubber band back xD hahaha.
Friday, April 24, 2009 // 3:13 AM
Today's PostToday was not bad. Physics then BM.
Keep bullying Teacher Kai Yuan for the
Kawaii Pose xD hahaha.
then art&design was nice xD the teacher william -.- eek. CONTACT LENS!! T.T BROWN COLOR!!!!Then tutorial with Teacher Yvonne.
Me & Annie continued with our art. Annie left the classroom at 4.20 to the bathroom. At 4.30 I stopped, then
teacher asked "eh, where is annie ah? Wash hand wash so long one ah?" Then I cleaned up the table. After that
i went to the comp lab and SAW THAT HAMSTER ANNIE , CHERYL & TWIN . I went over .
"U damn good hor. Dont need clean the table one hor.." I said as I hit her hand -.-
"Oh! Forgot adi. Sorry" Annie laughed.
Teacher Kai Yuan was beside her they were playing with the Alice program which I have no idea what that is.
Then I stayyed there watch them play and edit things. And Then I thought of tying Annie's Hair. Then Teacher Kai Yuan & Cheryl campok tangan. Tie 3 pony tails ! LOL XD SOOO FUNNY. Then we took it off whispered"eh attack teacher kai yuan." Then we attacked teacher KAI YUAN! XD ahahha. So, We took pictures too!
BACK
LOL. Aiyor. Cover the face
TA-DAH!!!xD ahhaha.
Then he took me & Cheryl's RUBBER BAND AWAY!! -.- YERR. We keep begging for him to give it back until end of the day!! Until Maya helped out xD and we got our rubber band back xD hahaha.
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.