buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatlinks
breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller
NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again
Friday, April 17, 2009 // 2:46 AM
YES! I'm here to blog.
Today. WOW! Our class decided to wear all BLACK . And, today was a blast. During lunch, TEACHER GUOY CAME! TO GET FREE FOOD -,- and of course visit US :D xD ahahha. Okay, so. We had lunch with teacher gouy. Yes yes, we FORM2 SS students are close to some of the teachers. Then, after lunch with had Carnival meeting with Teacher Kin San, Kai Yuan and Gouy (x33) . I'm under the deco and the frying food thing. I've decided to add some flowers (orchards or so) and seashells in the toilet.C.E.O.O.O will handle the others. xD Must be wondering what C.E.O.O.O means? Chef Efficent Osi Oliu Officer! xD cause we decided to do toilet bussiness :D credits to TEACHER WILLIAM :D okay. So! After that, Teacher Kin San left, leaving Teacher Kai Yuan N Gouy. Talking talking talking, Crapping , crapping crapping. AND THEN, Dennisa came in with WAFFLES for THE TEACHERS -,- And, WE F2SS Students (xD) came asking for some :x ehehe.teacher kai yuan gave some to the students (including me xD YES MAN!) and then TEACHER MELLISA CAME !! and also, WE F2SS students grabbed some from her. (including me. I TOOK THE BIGGEST BITE! :bb) teacher ky was like "WA? get from me still not enuf ah? still wanna get from teacher mellisa" Then teahcer gouy when to the other forms. Leaving Teacher Kai Yuan and us in class. I borrowed a book fromChelsea (thanks :D). "5 ways to know about yourself" INCLUDES palm reading, Horoscopes and so. Then I walked towards Annie and Cheryl with Teacher KY sitting in front of them. Then teacher looked at my book saying "Okay! Look at my hand!" "I dunno la..." I replied. And He suddenly looked at my hand saying "oh, okay. curl your palm. oh.. U got 3 relationships. 2 play play one and other one is a deep relationship."I was like O.O WA! LOL. i didn't know teacher ky knew things like this. Well, alot ppl gathered around and asked teacher ky . He also talked abt forheads and ears, oh oh and also cheek bones xD then teacher gouy came in scaring teacher ky from the bak saying "Ya lo ya lo" xD FUNNIEST FRIDAY EVER!! :33 OH OH! and Art & Design class xD Teacher William, Daniel . XD we are asked to do ARTIFFICAL ROCKS -,- well, we had lots of fun! :D ehehe.
Friday, April 17, 2009 // 2:46 AM
YES! I'm here to blog.
Today. WOW! Our class decided to wear all BLACK . And, today was a blast. During lunch, TEACHER GUOY CAME! TO GET FREE FOOD -,- and of course visit US :D xD ahahha. Okay, so. We had lunch with teacher gouy. Yes yes, we FORM2 SS students are close to some of the teachers. Then, after lunch with had Carnival meeting with Teacher Kin San, Kai Yuan and Gouy (x33) . I'm under the deco and the frying food thing. I've decided to add some flowers (orchards or so) and seashells in the toilet.C.E.O.O.O will handle the others. xD Must be wondering what C.E.O.O.O means? Chef Efficent Osi Oliu Officer! xD cause we decided to do toilet bussiness :D credits to TEACHER WILLIAM :D okay. So! After that, Teacher Kin San left, leaving Teacher Kai Yuan N Gouy. Talking talking talking, Crapping , crapping crapping. AND THEN, Dennisa came in with WAFFLES for THE TEACHERS -,- And, WE F2SS Students (xD) came asking for some :x ehehe.teacher kai yuan gave some to the students (including me xD YES MAN!) and then TEACHER MELLISA CAME !! and also, WE F2SS students grabbed some from her. (including me. I TOOK THE BIGGEST BITE! :bb) teacher ky was like "WA? get from me still not enuf ah? still wanna get from teacher mellisa" Then teahcer gouy when to the other forms. Leaving Teacher Kai Yuan and us in class. I borrowed a book fromChelsea (thanks :D). "5 ways to know about yourself" INCLUDES palm reading, Horoscopes and so. Then I walked towards Annie and Cheryl with Teacher KY sitting in front of them. Then teacher looked at my book saying "Okay! Look at my hand!" "I dunno la..." I replied. And He suddenly looked at my hand saying "oh, okay. curl your palm. oh.. U got 3 relationships. 2 play play one and other one is a deep relationship."I was like O.O WA! LOL. i didn't know teacher ky knew things like this. Well, alot ppl gathered around and asked teacher ky . He also talked abt forheads and ears, oh oh and also cheek bones xD then teacher gouy came in scaring teacher ky from the bak saying "Ya lo ya lo" xD FUNNIEST FRIDAY EVER!! :33 OH OH! and Art & Design class xD Teacher William, Daniel . XD we are asked to do ARTIFFICAL ROCKS -,- well, we had lots of fun! :D ehehe.
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.