Sunday, May 17, 2009 // 2:40 AM
tagged by : amy!:D
1) 5 things u love the most :
`DBSK :D
`Family
`Friends
`Music
`Art
2) 5 things u hate the most :
-Backstabbers
-Bitches & bimbos
-Life
-Anti-fans :D
-Sicknesses
3) 5 things beside u :
`My twin
`My bro
`The TV
`The controller
`The table
4) 5 babes u love the most :
-I love all of them equally. They are always there for me (:
5) 5 things u nid the most :
*Good Life
*Money
*Love
*Friends
*I dont need anything else anymore (:
6) Tag 5 ppl :
`Sumin
`Brandon
`MeiYi
`Caimay
`Carmen
Sunday, May 17, 2009 // 2:40 AM
tagged by : amy!:D
1) 5 things u love the most :
`DBSK :D
`Family
`Friends
`Music
`Art
2) 5 things u hate the most :
-Backstabbers
-Bitches & bimbos
-Life
-Anti-fans :D
-Sicknesses
3) 5 things beside u :
`My twin
`My bro
`The TV
`The controller
`The table
4) 5 babes u love the most :
-I love all of them equally. They are always there for me (:
5) 5 things u nid the most :
*Good Life
*Money
*Love
*Friends
*I dont need anything else anymore (:
6) Tag 5 ppl :
`Sumin
`Brandon
`MeiYi
`Caimay
`Carmen
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.