<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5149288017800295593?origin\x3dhttp://myemptypromise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chat links




breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller

NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again


Thursday, May 7, 2009 // 2:56 AM

today was nice :D okay picture spam! (it tells you everything)

Photobucket
LOOK AT WHAT THAT CHAE SAE KIA CHERYL DID TO MY TEDDY!! T.T

Photobucket
HAHA! you guys attack each other ... I attack you both!!

Photobucket
Mr. Ngu & Mr. Lee :D

Photobucket
Look at the blurcase Mr. Lee .. haihs :D

Photobucket
Muahahha!! Teacher Gouy, I tied his hair and bullied him xD

Photobucket
Take 2 !

Photobucket
Yes he has 2 of the same phone -.- even the memory card is same -.-

Photobucket
What I call... "Concentrate" xD

Photobucket
See what i mean by SAME??? I requested for the "hello kitty" theme. SO DAMN CUTE!

Photobucket
Nescafe :D

Photobucket

Pure. L-E-S-B-I-A-N-S! :D WARNING ! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 !


Photobucket
Mr. Lee reading his book. His so blur didn't know i took his picture. haihs.

Photobucket
yup! he STILL didn't notice.

Photobucket
SNACKS FOR HISTORY!! We watched V for Vendetta ! Thanks tr kai yuan & gouy for the snacks :D

Photobucket
Annie!! and Jane's hand :D oh. Teacher Chandrika :x

Photobucket
Mr. FOO :D

Photobucket
Mr. Lee, Mr. Zheng Lin Lee :D , Mr. Isaac, Mr.Vinod & Mr. Xian Yao. (Okay i duno how to spell his name dont blame me! :x)

Photobucket
The Other part of the class :D yea we are allowed to sit on tables :D

Photobucket
:D hahaha enjoying the movie I would say. Oh, Mr. V is on the screen xD

Okay, it goes like this. We were all planning to bring snacks to school for the movie. But then, most of us forgot or rather dont have it at home. Then this and that lor. So liddat. :D hahah. okay.Then the movie. DAMN nice :D
I downloaded it on my com adi. with the help of my bro. but havent watch yet. Oh we didn't finish the movie. abt 20 mins ++ more. So yea. :D the day ended well. :D