<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5149288017800295593?origin\x3dhttp://myemptypromise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chat links




breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller

NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again


Massive Fever After the Holidays. Too much Vodkas and Beer Plus less Water dranked :x
Thursday, July 2, 2009 // 4:31 AM

Well, I know i haven't been updating my blog.
Apologize for that.

I've been sick after the my pangkor trip with Kate and Sumin and Others(will be posting up pictures of pangkor trip later on) during the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! what luck i have. :/
anyway it was quite serious. But normally if i have a fever i would just eat some panadols and get some rest.
my mom got mad when my brother's girlfriend took me to the clinic .
well, thats how she is.
anyway, the doctor said it's quite bad. It was actually 38 degrees when he checked my temperature.

then the 3rd day,
it was night time .
was trying to get some sleep and my mom came in to check on me.
she said i was really hot. (not in that way xD) anyway. then my dad came in .
and so yeah. So i went to the SJMC hospital for check ups. The DOCTOR WAS AWFUL! She is the far WORST doctor I'VE EVER MET!
She forced open my mouth to check my throat. I have a small mouth so i cant open that big as others.
She pressed the stick deep into my throat and I couldn't stand it. I closed my mouth then she looked as if she was mad -.-

and she asked if i understand Malay. Cus she was speaking malay. -.- GOSH. I feel like slapping her. and she was SO FAR AWAY FROM ME!! HOW ON EARTH IS SHE GONNA SEE?!

then I did blood test.
She tied the thing on my arm, she was like "exercise your hand!" -.- i was exercising it. but usually before they INJECT the thing , they have to gently hit the part to make the vein visible. But SHE DIDN'T . -.-
GREATEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET! -.- gosh.

and then she put it into my flesh and pull it out and in and out! GOSH . and i have phobia for blood so i turned away. -.- dammit i really feel like killing her.

so anyway, the results came out at 12 something. (yes midnight) luckily it wasn't any serious disease . :x I was worrying about it in the car, in the hospital . I keep telling myself "nothing is gonna happen nothing is gonna happen" :x


S-C-A-R-Y! :x

anyway i recovered after few more days for rest and MASSIVE WATER DRINKING. (well, i dont really drink much water so i get sick easily)