buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatlinks
breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller
NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt's
Monday, October 19, 2009 // 6:18 AM
yeah, updates :P so yeah, Carmen did this already, I'm actually a little late. So yeah, For those who don't know what this is about. I'm gonna tell you now. It's something we did in social skills class. We are suppose to write positive comments about your classmates. So yeah, Below are mine (: and ones with symbols are my replies :P
1)Very emotional girl and sometimes talkative. But, it's good!- Thomas -emotional eh?
2)She knows people very well and nice to talk to. -No name, but i assume it's Isaac Lee? -I see. i didn't know that :p 3)Polite and Funny xD -LeeJane -wow, i'm polite AND FUNNY? 4)nice to talk, friendly -WenFang -ohhh yeah, you know what i'm talking about *eye brows raises up and down* 5)nice person well mannerd -Vinod -okay.. 6)like to talk -Edison -reallly??? 7)Bei wei you are a kind person, helpful, friendly. -Stephanie -thank you (: be strong dear. 8)Kind and friendly. A fun and great person to be with. I <3>
-i know i know :P ILY too :3 9)She is kind and helpful. -Peter Ngu Yueh Yng :P -ahh, my little brother (: 10)Cool and funny. She is never disgusted with horny stuff. (Don't think its a good thing) x= As a friend, she is kind and helpful C= -Carmen -Right.. like you're disgusted with horny stuff? :P 11)Great to talk to! Extraordinarily nice person ! <3<3>
-:333 IFLY 12)What can I say? :D she's my clone & the best! <3>
-First, i'm not your clone :D we just look alike xD 2nd saranghae! 13)cool girl and very nice -Chuan Phin -And you're real cute xD CHUBBY 14)cooperative,cute,nice person! -Beatrice -Aww you too :D 15)She is very quiet and patient sometimes -Xian Yeow -ohh, only sometimes lah.. :P 16)Look emo but not sometimes quite high when handsome korea guy come. -Zheng Lin -WOI. dont have to say until like that right... I know i high LOL :P blur zl. 17)Very good at listening. -Matthew Teoh -ahh, you.. smart boy smart boy :D 18)Haha! I LOVE YOU! <3>
-ILY! You.. great great cutey :D 19)Funny. -Chin wen -lol, like you're not funny with those silly faces? :D 20)Cute and cool girl. - Tze Fung -Cool again? ;P 21)helpful,caring, loves to try.- Mun Yee -woo, you're funny and helpful :D
Okay look, 3 person didn't write :( so yeah only 21. actually it's 24 :D but yeah ENJOY~
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt's
Monday, October 19, 2009 // 6:18 AM
yeah, updates :P so yeah, Carmen did this already, I'm actually a little late. So yeah, For those who don't know what this is about. I'm gonna tell you now. It's something we did in social skills class. We are suppose to write positive comments about your classmates. So yeah, Below are mine (: and ones with symbols are my replies :P
1)Very emotional girl and sometimes talkative. But, it's good!- Thomas -emotional eh?
2)She knows people very well and nice to talk to. -No name, but i assume it's Isaac Lee? -I see. i didn't know that :p 3)Polite and Funny xD -LeeJane -wow, i'm polite AND FUNNY? 4)nice to talk, friendly -WenFang -ohhh yeah, you know what i'm talking about *eye brows raises up and down* 5)nice person well mannerd -Vinod -okay.. 6)like to talk -Edison -reallly??? 7)Bei wei you are a kind person, helpful, friendly. -Stephanie -thank you (: be strong dear. 8)Kind and friendly. A fun and great person to be with. I <3>
-i know i know :P ILY too :3 9)She is kind and helpful. -Peter Ngu Yueh Yng :P -ahh, my little brother (: 10)Cool and funny. She is never disgusted with horny stuff. (Don't think its a good thing) x= As a friend, she is kind and helpful C= -Carmen -Right.. like you're disgusted with horny stuff? :P 11)Great to talk to! Extraordinarily nice person ! <3<3>
-:333 IFLY 12)What can I say? :D she's my clone & the best! <3>
-First, i'm not your clone :D we just look alike xD 2nd saranghae! 13)cool girl and very nice -Chuan Phin -And you're real cute xD CHUBBY 14)cooperative,cute,nice person! -Beatrice -Aww you too :D 15)She is very quiet and patient sometimes -Xian Yeow -ohh, only sometimes lah.. :P 16)Look emo but not sometimes quite high when handsome korea guy come. -Zheng Lin -WOI. dont have to say until like that right... I know i high LOL :P blur zl. 17)Very good at listening. -Matthew Teoh -ahh, you.. smart boy smart boy :D 18)Haha! I LOVE YOU! <3>
-ILY! You.. great great cutey :D 19)Funny. -Chin wen -lol, like you're not funny with those silly faces? :D 20)Cute and cool girl. - Tze Fung -Cool again? ;P 21)helpful,caring, loves to try.- Mun Yee -woo, you're funny and helpful :D
Okay look, 3 person didn't write :( so yeah only 21. actually it's 24 :D but yeah ENJOY~
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.