buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatlinks
breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller
NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." - James A. Baldwan
Monday, October 19, 2009 // 5:58 AM
These pass few days has been real hard for me. Ever since my grand went, things have changed and Those changes aren't the good types of changes i would say.Anyway, today was a really tiring day. Thanks girls (: for understanding. AND JACELYN. YES JACELYN.
To Jacelyn,People are people. People are blinded by money. No matter how they are, All they want is money. you'll understand this when it is time. But for now, What i can advice you is to just be stronger than you usually are. I know its hard but you have to. You cant sob all your live. Live is not perfect, never fair, I know its hard. But its what we call live. You have to understand that you're not the only one that has problems like that. . Maybe some people has worse problems. Try to look at the bright side. I know its hard but try. AT least try. You can stand still by your own, but he doesn't. You can support yourself, but he can't. But everything i said here, you have to try and do it. Don't be stubborn dear (: We are always there for you. People, no matter what age, what race, they'll have problems. So please, no more crying? (: smile. It's not worth it to cry like this. Yes they are supposeto support you in anyway, but people can do lots of stupid things and horrible things. Its what we are. humans. I'm really sorry it happened. But like i said i only can advice you. You have to do it. And i know you can, we know you can. Anything that you're upset about you can always tell your friends (: carmen and caimay are good listeners. So yeah, stay strong dear. No more crying promise me :D
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." - James A. Baldwan
Monday, October 19, 2009 // 5:58 AM
These pass few days has been real hard for me. Ever since my grand went, things have changed and Those changes aren't the good types of changes i would say.Anyway, today was a really tiring day. Thanks girls (: for understanding. AND JACELYN. YES JACELYN.
To Jacelyn,People are people. People are blinded by money. No matter how they are, All they want is money. you'll understand this when it is time. But for now, What i can advice you is to just be stronger than you usually are. I know its hard but you have to. You cant sob all your live. Live is not perfect, never fair, I know its hard. But its what we call live. You have to understand that you're not the only one that has problems like that. . Maybe some people has worse problems. Try to look at the bright side. I know its hard but try. AT least try. You can stand still by your own, but he doesn't. You can support yourself, but he can't. But everything i said here, you have to try and do it. Don't be stubborn dear (: We are always there for you. People, no matter what age, what race, they'll have problems. So please, no more crying? (: smile. It's not worth it to cry like this. Yes they are supposeto support you in anyway, but people can do lots of stupid things and horrible things. Its what we are. humans. I'm really sorry it happened. But like i said i only can advice you. You have to do it. And i know you can, we know you can. Anything that you're upset about you can always tell your friends (: carmen and caimay are good listeners. So yeah, stay strong dear. No more crying promise me :D
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.