Pain Awaits
Friday, October 2, 2009 // 7:52 AM

WHEEE. going to pyramid tomorrow with my classmates.
we are gonna watch "The Ugly Truth" yes yes. It's 18 PL but it doesnt mean that i cant watch right? :D
hahah. some people thinks im 18 anyway :b
add some make up and high heels. girls are always girls :D
nyway,
I was wondering if i should share some pictures of my grandpa's ceremony.
well, some people are ... you know. about things like this.
i guess not then.
I took lots of picture on my phone, lazy to transfer :x ahhaaa
so yeah, maybe tomorrow? :b
we are gonna watch "The Ugly Truth" yes yes. It's 18 PL but it doesnt mean that i cant watch right? :D
hahah. some people thinks im 18 anyway :b
add some make up and high heels. girls are always girls :D
nyway,
I was wondering if i should share some pictures of my grandpa's ceremony.
well, some people are ... you know. about things like this.
i guess not then.
I took lots of picture on my phone, lazy to transfer :x ahhaaa
so yeah, maybe tomorrow? :b

