buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatlinks
breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller
NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again
Christmas Boyfriend; Ninjas are Sexier Than Vampires
Saturday, November 28, 2009 // 6:43 AM
Ahh, Hello people haven't been updating lately... anyway, CHRISTMAS is just around the corner. (: i'm begging my mom to buy a christmas tree so we can celebrate this year (:
Plus, I really like Sunway Pyramid now :O you guys must be thinking "WHAT?" Wonder why eh? It's cause of the atmosphere, they decorated it exactly like a town in overseas. :) i love it. the christmas feel is all over the place (: Tho until its over. haha Show you guys some pictures in case you guys haven't seen it.
I've been there about 3-4 times already :P i'm still not bored of it. The first time i went was on a monday due to some misunderstandings. well, I'm glad that i went (: 2nd time was after school, watched christmas carol with cheryl & maya 3rd time was with my brother :) watched Ninja Assassin :P
SEXIEST HAIR DRYING PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN
Here's the trailer
RAIN IS HOT. BOILING HOT :P(P.s : for those who can't stand looking at disgusting cuts and accidents dont watch (: ) He went without sugar and salt for 8 months. paid off eh? -nose bleeds- he was named Raizo in the movie. (even the name is hot :P) The storyline sucked, ): but was nose bleeding all the way. hahaha. worth it for fangirls like me :P here's a video of him when he was training for the movie ;P
haahha, :P
Christmas Boyfriend; Ninjas are Sexier Than Vampires
Saturday, November 28, 2009 // 6:43 AM
Ahh, Hello people haven't been updating lately... anyway, CHRISTMAS is just around the corner. (: i'm begging my mom to buy a christmas tree so we can celebrate this year (:
Plus, I really like Sunway Pyramid now :O you guys must be thinking "WHAT?" Wonder why eh? It's cause of the atmosphere, they decorated it exactly like a town in overseas. :) i love it. the christmas feel is all over the place (: Tho until its over. haha Show you guys some pictures in case you guys haven't seen it.
I've been there about 3-4 times already :P i'm still not bored of it. The first time i went was on a monday due to some misunderstandings. well, I'm glad that i went (: 2nd time was after school, watched christmas carol with cheryl & maya 3rd time was with my brother :) watched Ninja Assassin :P
SEXIEST HAIR DRYING PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN
Here's the trailer
RAIN IS HOT. BOILING HOT :P(P.s : for those who can't stand looking at disgusting cuts and accidents dont watch (: ) He went without sugar and salt for 8 months. paid off eh? -nose bleeds- he was named Raizo in the movie. (even the name is hot :P) The storyline sucked, ): but was nose bleeding all the way. hahaha. worth it for fangirls like me :P here's a video of him when he was training for the movie ;P
haahha, :P
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.