I'm like a shooting star;
Monday, November 16, 2009 // 3:26 AM
PEOPLE hello~ hehehe. I'm hyper today. kindda. well, not at school but now heheeehhehhe :xThanks YUXIN, SUMIN, WILLIAM & PETER for chatting with me :PP.S : Peter, no more king and queen for us :(anyway, Cheryl i hope you feel better heee~ I'll be here 24/7 :P short update :x i dont know what to write. :P
I'm like a shooting star;
Monday, November 16, 2009 // 3:26 AM
PEOPLE hello~ hehehe. I'm hyper today. kindda. well, not at school but now heheeehhehhe :xThanks YUXIN, SUMIN, WILLIAM & PETER for chatting with me :PP.S : Peter, no more king and queen for us :(anyway, Cheryl i hope you feel better heee~ I'll be here 24/7 :P short update :x i dont know what to write. :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.