buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatlinks
breakaway
Wishlist:
-Trip to Korea again
-Go to the beach
-Learn how to sing properly
-CLOTHES
-SHOES
-Flawless skin
-Taller
NOTE: if anything you clicked doesn't work, press F5 and click on it again
;I'm not afraid of deaths, I'm afraid of losing you.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 // 6:04 AM
yes people, I'm here to update.
Recently not feeling myself, anyway Cheryl do cheer up (: I'm here. heh. :P Jong hyun's L is ours as long as your upset, it'll keep you company? :x man that's weird. Anyway, I don't know what happened to me. I guess its "growing up"? Ahh, I dont know. I dont feel like i can talk to anyone (I dont tell people what I'm worried about anyway, so yeah, Makes no difference?) Hmm. Life is tough and always uneasy, so go through lots of ups, downs, lefts and rights. Maybe even backs and fronts? Life is just like a maze. Anyway, Annie thanks for asking. (: Sorry i dont really tell you when i'm facing difficulties but you're there anyway. And also Maya (: thanks.
;I'm not afraid of deaths, I'm afraid of losing you.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 // 6:04 AM
yes people, I'm here to update.
Recently not feeling myself, anyway Cheryl do cheer up (: I'm here. heh. :P Jong hyun's L is ours as long as your upset, it'll keep you company? :x man that's weird. Anyway, I don't know what happened to me. I guess its "growing up"? Ahh, I dont know. I dont feel like i can talk to anyone (I dont tell people what I'm worried about anyway, so yeah, Makes no difference?) Hmm. Life is tough and always uneasy, so go through lots of ups, downs, lefts and rights. Maybe even backs and fronts? Life is just like a maze. Anyway, Annie thanks for asking. (: Sorry i dont really tell you when i'm facing difficulties but you're there anyway. And also Maya (: thanks.
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.