You're right, I'm not okay;
Monday, November 16, 2009 // 7:17 AM
I don't know what happened to me. I'm afraid but i don't know what. I felt like flooding the whole selangor these few days. Ahh, I need to spill everything out, but then again, I don't feel like it. I guess I can't find someone to talk to? Nah, I think i just don't want to. lols.
You're right, I'm not okay;
Monday, November 16, 2009 // 7:17 AM
I don't know what happened to me. I'm afraid but i don't know what. I felt like flooding the whole selangor these few days. Ahh, I need to spill everything out, but then again, I don't feel like it. I guess I can't find someone to talk to? Nah, I think i just don't want to. lols.
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.