Taggie waggie (:
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 // 5:51 PM
Tagged by CARMEN KOK (LOL :P)
- Your boy side -
[x] You love hoodies.
[x] You love jeans.
[x] Dogs are better than cats.
[ ] It's hilarious when people get hurt.
[ ] Shopping is torture.
[ ] Sad movies stink.
[ ] You own a car racing game.
[ ] You played with Hot Wheels cars as a kid.
[ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
[x] You owned a DS, PS2, N64, or Sega.
[ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
[x] You have watched sports on TV.
[ ] Gory movies are cool.
[ ] You go to your dad for advice.
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps.
[ ] You used to collect hockey cards.
[ ] Baggy sweats are cool to wear.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
[ ] Sports are fun.
[x] You talk with food in your mouth.
[ ] You sleep with your socks on at night.
[ ] You have fished at least once.
- Your girl side -
[x] You love to shop.
[ ] You wear eyeliner.
[x] You wear the color pink.
[ ] You go to your mum to talk.
[ ] You consider cheerleading a sport.
[ ] You hate wearing the color black.
[x] You like going to the mall.
[x] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
[ ] You like wearing jewellery.
[ ] You cried watching The Notebook.
[ ] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
[x] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
[x] You don't like the movie Star Wars.
[ ] You are/were in gymnastics.
[x] It takes you around one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should.
[ ] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
[ ] You care about what you look like.
[ ] You like wearing dresses when you can.
[x] You like wearing high heel shoes.
[x] You used to play with dolls as little kid.
[ ] You like putting make-up on others.
[ ] You like being the star of everything.
[ ] Pink is one of your favorite colors.
- Appearance -
[x] I am shorter than 5′5″.
[ ] I have many scars.
[ ] I tan/burn easily.
[x] I wish my hair was a different colour.
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
[ ] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[ ] I've had/have braces.
[ ] I've been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
[x] I have more than two piercings.
[ ] I have/had piercings in places besides my ears.
- Embarrassment -
[ ] I've slipped out a "LOL" in a spoken conversation.
[ ] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x] I've snorted while laughing.
[x] I've laughed so hard I've cried.
[ ] I've cried so hard I've laughed.
[ ] I've glued my hand to something.
[ ] I've laughed til some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[ ] I've had my pants rip in public.
- Health -
[ ] I've gotten stitches.
[ ] Broken a bone.
[ ] I've had my tonsils removed.
[ ] I've sat in a doctor's office with a friend.
[ ] I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
[ ] I've had serious surgery.
[x] I've had chicken pox.
[ ] Swallowed something I probably shouldn't have swallowed.
- Travelling -
[x] I've driven/ridden over 200 miles in one day.
[x] I've been on a plane.
[ ] I've been to Canada.
[ ] I've been to Cuba.
[ ] I've been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] I've been to Ottawa.
[ ] I've gone to Sudbury.
[ ] I've been to the Caribbean.
[ ] I've been to Europe.
[ ] I've been to Florida.
- Experiences -
[x] I've gotten lost in my city.
[ ] I've seen a shooting star.
[ ] I've wished on a shooting star.
[ ] I've seen a meteor shower.
[ ] I've gone out in public in my pajamas.
[ ] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] I've kick a guy where it hurts.
[ ] I've been to a casino.
[ ] I've been skydiving.
[ ] I've gone skinny-dipping.
[ ] I've drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ ] I've crashed car.
[ ] I've been skiing.
[ ] I've been in a musical.
[ ] I've caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue.
[ ] I've seen the Northern Lights.
[ ] I've sat on a rooftop at night.
[ ] I've played a prank on someone.
[x] I've ridden in a taxi.
[ ] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] I've eaten sushi.
[ ] I've been snowboarding.
- Relationships -
[x] I'm single.
[ ] I'm in a relationship.
[ ] I'm engaged.
[ ] I'm married.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[ ] I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.
[x] I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.
- Honesty/Crime -
[x] I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.
[x] I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.
[ ] I've snuck out.
[x] I've lied to my parents about where I am.
[x] I've cheated while playing a game.
[ ] I've ran a red light.
[ ] I've witnessed a crime.
[ ] I've been in a fist fight.
[ ] I've been arrested.
- Death & Suicide -
[x] I'm afraid of dying.
[x] I hat funerals.
[x] I've seen someone/something dying.
[ ] Someone who is close to me has attempted/commit suicide.
[x] I've planned my own suicide before.
[ ] I've written an eulogy for myself.
- Materialism -
[x] I own over 5 CD's.
[x] I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
[ ] I own designer purses, costing over $100 a piece.
[ ] I own something from Pac Sun.
[x] I collected comic books.
[ ] I own something from The Gap.
[ ] I own something I got on E-Bay.
[ ] I own something from Abercrombie.
I tag:
Everyone who reads this :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tagged by CARMEN KOK again :)
(A) Which one do you prefer ?
1. Alcohol / Mineral Water
2. Blue / Pink
3. Hot Guys / Cool Guys
4. Good Looks / Brains
5. Taylor Swift / Taylor Lautner
6. Friends / Lovers
7. "Baby" / "Honey"
(B) Which type of guy are you ?
1. Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic
2. Good / Bad
3. Brave / Cute
4. Tall / Short
5. T-Shirt / Suit
6. Coat / Leather Jacket
7. Sunnies / Spectacles
8. Caring / Rich
9. Kisses / Hugs
10. Romantic ? : Dunno =P
(C) Which type of girl are you ?
1. Cute / Pretty (Neither) :p
2. Sweet / Caring (Neither)
3. Sports / "Princess Candle"
4. Surprises ? Yeah, please :)
5. Smile / Frown
6. Love Quotes / Love Poems (BOTH)
7. Computer Geek / Study Nerd (Neither) :X
8. SMS / MSN
9. Forever / Just For Fun
10. Hang out with Friends / Couple Date
(D) What are your daily activities ?
1. After Breakfast : TV
2. Before School : Getting ready?
3. During School : Study? learn? whatever. Talk with friends during the lessons :P
4. After School : Homework, online, tv, dinner, piano.
5. Night : Dinner?
6. Midnight : trying to sleep. I have sleeping problems
7. Holidays :Tv, msn, blog, sms, hang out, shopping, christmas ! just love christmas
(E) Who are the lucky people who got tagged ?
1. Cheryl
2. Shih hui
3. Suet yi
4. Twin
5. Xian Ting
6. Maya
7. Annie
8. Lynn
9. daphne
10. Mei Yi jie jie
1) What if 9 confesses that he/she likes you ? [Daphne]
you speak out my mind :P
2) Will you go out for a couple date with 3 if he/she asks to ? [Suet Yi]
Also okay wan. :DDD
3) Is 7 single ? [Annie]
Yes,
4) Describle 1 in a word. [Cheryl]
Best friend
5) Will you date 8 ? [Lynn]
yes
6) What is 2's nickname ? [Shih Hui]
Fragile Mei nu LOL
7) What do you wish to tell 10 right now ? [Mei Yi]
LOVE ME
8) What is 5 good at ? [Xian Ting]
er. golf? LOL
9) If you were to do one thing to 4, what would it be ? [Twin]
Sing korean songs
10) Have you ever seen 1 cry ? [Cheryl]
Yes. :)
11) Is 2 crazy or geeky ? [Twin]
CRAZY
12) Will you hold 7's hand and walk around ? [Annie]
I do it all the time.
13) What do you think about 6 ? [Maya]
Pretty, knowledgeable, love sports and horses. and "OH maya~ YOU NAUGHTY" LOL :D
14) Will you kiss 3 when there is only both of you in the park ? [Suet Yi]
o.o i dont kiss girls
15) Is 8 a sweet person ? [Lynn]
Yeah i guess
16) What is 9's hobby ? [Daphne]
Talk about horny stuff
17) Will you date 10 to a high class restaurant ? [Mei Yi]
SHE PAYS then im fine
18) Is 5 fitted to be a maid ? [Xian Ting]
why not? be my maid :)
19) When it starts raining, will you share your umbrella with 4 ? [Twin]
Sure
20) Where would you go with 6 on a date ? [Maya]
PYRAMID LOL

