yup, bull shit;
Friday, April 9, 2010 // 6:07 AM
Another stupid update, i know i havent updated much, like always.
but what the heck. My school had some cases of h1n1. So we were off for a week :D hahaha yeah and its ending -.- NOOOOO!
anyway~ I didnt do much studying , i cant get everything in my mind lol. yes im an idiot when it comes to studying, i only remember all those Korean-ish,-ie,- etc. stuff. :D hahah 짱~
Anyway, I went to Subang Parade the day before yesterday, i think, my sister bought her stupid phone and I havent D: i dont know what to buy!!! any suggestions people? For LG :D hahah please and thankyou~
anyway,
RAIN 비 's new album is out <3
it's called "Back To The Basics" And here's the MV in HD of the first track ENJOY <3
yup, bull shit;
Friday, April 9, 2010 // 6:07 AM
Another stupid update, i know i havent updated much, like always.
but what the heck. My school had some cases of h1n1. So we were off for a week :D hahaha yeah and its ending -.- NOOOOO!
anyway~ I didnt do much studying , i cant get everything in my mind lol. yes im an idiot when it comes to studying, i only remember all those Korean-ish,-ie,- etc. stuff. :D hahah 짱~
Anyway, I went to Subang Parade the day before yesterday, i think, my sister bought her stupid phone and I havent D: i dont know what to buy!!! any suggestions people? For LG :D hahah please and thankyou~
anyway,
RAIN 비 's new album is out <3
it's called "Back To The Basics" And here's the MV in HD of the first track ENJOY <3
grew up in a small town,
I'm a FEMALE
I'm 15
I'm a HUMAN
My Present Receiving Day: 28th July
I ♥ DBSK, KPOP and JPOP :P
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.