Thursday, September 30, 2010 // 8:55 AM
YES YES, after the SUPERRRRRRRRRRR long hiatus. I finally decided to update my stupido blog.
Well, this will be a short post.
Exams are coming and i am dying :) yes dying as we speak.
its almost 12 and i'm still not asleep after the longgg tiring theme day we had. which kindda sucked *COUGH*
Anyway, the theme was "Martial Arts" and you ask why the hell martial arts? ASK THE TEACHERS :) *COUGH* it sucked.
anyway, anyhow. it was tiring. :)
Just finished my english work and well, yeah chilling~ You know what I'm saying? *wiggle eyebrows*
Hahaha, enough of the dorky-ness ;) now for something serious.
I've been thinking alot lately, and yes a lot more than i usually do. I just feel so.. well, i cant find any words to put it. yeah so that's how bad it is. HAHA. I think i'm gonna create a private blog for my PERSONALLY excretion of emotions.
Anyway, anyhow, It's a short post so...
PEACE!
the sound speeding cars outside are freaking me out.

