Friday, October 1, 2010 // 8:00 AM

Quote; I enjoy old love songs because they mean ever word they say.
:) i do love old love songs, And from what i see, I think they meant ever word they sang. with their heart and soul. People used to be pure and simple minded. But nowadays, what you ask?
Answer 1: MONEY.
Everyone now is being veryyyy realistic and all they can think about is money. Well, thats when I go to work. which is approximately 4-5 years time? BUT stillll, you wont know when your co-workers are stabbing you to get your money or so. NO WAIT, even at college you might get things like that. ITS TRUE.
Answer 2: SEX.
YES SEX. AND DON'T SAY YOU DARE SAY NO. You can even watch movies, novels and news about this. You turn on the tv "_________ was raped and killed". And for movies, Those typical "i-hooked-you-up-to-have-sex-with-you-and-then-throw-you-in-the-rubbish-bin" story lines. And those stories are true. it really happens.
:o and love, well, I don't entirely believe in them, anymore. :)
And people might come around saying "Oh, you just haven't found the right one" , "be patient, you will find the one soon". All this talk about "THE ONE" is seriously getting on my nervous. How about this, I dont care . If that person truly loves you, he will stop at nothing to get you and never let go off you. And they will try their best not to hurt you. I mean, of course you get hurt once in awhile but they will try their fullest to not hurt you.
Da-da-da-da-da.
anywayy, enough crap for today i guess. (:
PEACE.
P/s: Kylene 씨, 헤어지자 안돼! 사랑해!

