Saturday, November 27, 2010 // 7:12 AM

Christmas is almost here :D
Hey guys. Back to blog :) Holidays are here! :D I'm sure everyone is having fun in their own way, with families and friends. I sure hope I spend my holidays to the fullest! anyway guys happy holidays :) and as for Form 5ers Good luck in your exams Haha.
Today I practically spent the whole day at home, since my baby cousin was here to "invade" my house haha. Quite a cute fellow :) always call me "Jie Jie" after that she goes do her own stuff. Man. That tricky little bug LOL
Anyway another SHORT UPDATE. :)
PEACE OUT
Saturday, November 27, 2010 // 7:12 AM

Christmas is almost here :D
Hey guys. Back to blog :) Holidays are here! :D I'm sure everyone is having fun in their own way, with families and friends. I sure hope I spend my holidays to the fullest! anyway guys happy holidays :) and as for Form 5ers Good luck in your exams Haha.
Today I practically spent the whole day at home, since my baby cousin was here to "invade" my house haha. Quite a cute fellow :) always call me "Jie Jie" after that she goes do her own stuff. Man. That tricky little bug LOL
Anyway another SHORT UPDATE. :)
PEACE OUT
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.