Tuesday, November 23, 2010 // 9:44 PM

this picture is cute :)
I haven't been updating my blog. I know.
:D
haha, anyway holidays are just around the corner. :) So is Christmas. I really hope I spend good time with people I love this year haha.
And girls. We gotta go do some shopping lahh. Haha. Haven't been spending much.
Hahah, anyway i "ponteng" school today ;) My baby cousin is here again! HAHA. yes that adorable little girl. :) she kept calling me "JieJie" awww. how cute :P
Anyway, short update. i know my blog is partically dead but yeah... good day good day~
PEACE :D
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 // 9:44 PM

this picture is cute :)
I haven't been updating my blog. I know.
:D
haha, anyway holidays are just around the corner. :) So is Christmas. I really hope I spend good time with people I love this year haha.
And girls. We gotta go do some shopping lahh. Haha. Haven't been spending much.
Hahah, anyway i "ponteng" school today ;) My baby cousin is here again! HAHA. yes that adorable little girl. :) she kept calling me "JieJie" awww. how cute :P
Anyway, short update. i know my blog is partically dead but yeah... good day good day~
PEACE :D
dreaming of what could be,
and if i'll end up happy, i will pray.